twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

One Pan Chicken with Carrots and Green Beans

I lovveee simple dishes, especially one that I can basically make in one pan. I forget where I saw this recipe, but I changed it to what I wanted anyway. It was perfect! It didn't call for green beans, but I thought it was a good companion with carrots. I don't like green beans but i LOVED these ones!

One Pan Chicken with Carrots and Green Beans
Ingredients:
3 or 4 (or however many you need)
chicken thighs
2 lemons in quarters
1/2 lb fresh green beans
1/2lb carrots in 3 inch pieces
4 -5 bay leaves
paprika salt and pepper
olive oil

Heat your oven at 425. Drizzle a baking sheet WITH A RIM with olive oil and lay the chicken on the sheet. Surround the chicken with the carrots and green beans. Cut up your 2 lemons into quarters and place among the carrots and green beans. Add the bay leaves randomly in the vegetables. Sprinkle vegetables and chicken with salt and pepper. Generously sprinkle paprika on the chicken. Put in your oven for about 45- 50 minutes. Delicious! The chicken was super juicy, not at all anywhere close to dry. I loved the lemon that soaked into the green beans that added this awesome citrus taste. They were soooo soft. (I use green beans that I buy at Krogers in a bag that are already ready to be served - they can be microwaved - I got them on a manager special for $1.25 a bag!)

No comments:

Post a Comment